Phil Yorboots | Large Organic Cotton Tote Bag
Fill your boots with the stylish Phil Yorboots, Carnaby London tote bag.
The nightclub Phil Yorboots in London's famous Carnaby defined 'so bad it's good' during the excesses of the 1970s, 80s and beyond.
This is a large tote bag. Cram it with everything you need from sunset to sunrise in Carnaby or anyplace else.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Design printed on one side
Jolly & Goode
|BAG WIDTH (inches)||BAG HEIGHT (inches)||BAG DEPTH (inches)||STRAP LENGTH (inches)||STRAP WIDTH (inches)|
|BAG WIDTH (cm)||BAG HEIGHT (cm)||BAG DEPTH (cm)||STRAP LENGTH (cm)||STRAP WIDTH (cm)|
We make your item when you place an order. This is the eco-friendly choice—we don't waste energy or resources by overproducing. Some 85% of all the textiles produced by our industry end up in landfills without ever being worn. Thank you for making a better choice with Jolly & Goode. Learn more about our Climate Commitment.
Enjoy free and carbon neutral delivery on all orders in the UK & US. Elsewhere, get free carbon neutral delivery on all orders over £30 in value in whatever currency you fancy.