On the Mend | Tote
Enjoy free delivery on all orders in the UK. Elsewhere, enjoy it with orders over £30 in value in whatever currency you fancy.
We make each item especially for you. This is the more eco-friendly choice because we don't waste resources by overproducing—around 85% of all textiles produced by the fashion industry end up in landfills. Thank you for making a better choice with Jolly & Goode.
If you live in the UK, your item will be produced in the UK. If you live in the US or Australia, your items will be produced there. Producing items near you reduces the energy needed for delivery. Exceptions are made for supply chain issues.
The On the Mend tote features a heart, reminiscent of a map of London, together with a crochet hook, which is used for both making and repairing.
A lovely gift for anyone whose heart is on the mend (and whose isn't?) or anyone who loves to knit.
• Strong and comfortable dual handles made from 100% cotton bull denim
• The bag (apart from the handles) is made of spun polyester for durability and ease of cleaning, with a nice sheen and feel, and a soft black interlining
• 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 gallons (10 l) of
• Weight "limit" (please): 44lbs (20 kg)
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
Part of the On the Mend collection. Available only at Jolly & Goode.