The Knitwits | Unisex Hoodie
The Knitwits unisex hoodie is a cosy go-to garment for chilly outdoor concerts. Obviously, it also makes a great gift for the knitter in your life.
The design features a Knitwits album cover with two crossed knitting needles atop a vinyl record that looks a bit like a ball of yarn. Two lightning bolts strike down, conveying the awesome power of The Knitwits. And backdropping it all is a subtle knitted pattern. Perfection.
In case you're wondering, The Knitwits is a fictional band created by Jolly & Goode.
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood with matching colour drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Soft and comfortable
Part of The Knitwits collection. Available only at Jolly & Goode.
We make your item when you place an order. This is the eco-friendly choice—we don't waste energy or resources by overproducing. Some 85% of all the textiles produced by our industry end up in landfills without ever being worn. Thank you for making a better choice with Jolly & Goode. Learn more about our Climate Commitment.
Enjoy free and carbon neutral delivery on all orders in the UK & US. Elsewhere, get free carbon neutral delivery on all orders over £30 in value in whatever currency you fancy.